Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

21. Re: Battle.net Adding Sep 20, 2012, 15:39 Optional nickname

Wallshadows wrote on Sep 20, 2012, 11:25:
What next?

Profile avatars?!

What's next? I expect nothing less, other than to see Activision Investors jump ship, seeing how no one with a brain would ever buy their games again, oh wait, nvm, apparantly there are millions of brainless people still supporting and playing Diablo3 to this day, sigh... I tried.

Here is high hopes, that the Kickstarter Venture takes off into high gear, and dethrones the likes of Blizzard and EA, once and for all. Good riddance, bean counting publishers.

And this appear offline nonsense, it is nothing but to help Blizzard investors sleep well at night, knowing that perhaps it is people choosing to set themselves as offline, rather than simply proving that NO ONE IS ACTUALLY PLAYING THIS DEFUNCT GAME ANYMORE since some time now.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo