Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

19. Re: Mass Effect 3 DLC Plans Sep 20, 2012, 11:14 Creston

edaciousx wrote on Sep 19, 2012, 23:02:
So you can be disappointed all over again? I just finished 3 recently... with the extended cut. Very very sad ending.... I spent about 120 hours of my life so I can end up killing humanity and taking the rest of the universe down with us.

Are you sure you got the extended cut installed? Because with the Extended Cut, it's pretty clear that that doesn't happen, and that the galaxy and all the races recover.

Do you get a voice over by Shepard/EDI/Hackett at the last part of the ending?

It's funny how Bioware was "Well, we will clarify what the endings meant, because obviously it didn't mean that every inhabited solar system is destroyed and all the races are stuck and will die, and the Normandy is stranded forever!"

And then they just basically pull a massive Retcon, because, oh yeah, that is actually EXACTLY what the ending said, we just don't know our own lore.

The Extended Cut at least makes it less gloomy (though if you have a really low EMS, the Destroy option is actually really awesomely depressing.)

But as for your decisions making any kind of difference to the ending, yeah, they don't. They change stuff throughout the ME3 game itself (never anything major, but characters can live or die based on your previous decisions), but the ending is A, B, C or D. And D is just there as a "FUCK YOU!" from Bioware to the people who complained about their shitty ending.

Creston

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo