Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

88. Re: Borderlands 2 Ships - Review Roundup Sep 19, 2012, 21:45 theyarecomingforyou

Verno wrote on Sep 19, 2012, 13:34:
That mission is hard as shit solo, make sure you bring some buds. They added a non-stop respawning component to a lot of the missions until you finish the objective, it's a bit obnoxious at times. In co-op its not a big deal at all but in solo play its frustrating.
I've been soloing and haven't noticed that. There are some missions with a lot of waves but I always make sure to kill all the enemies and didn't come across a situation where enemies respawned indefinitely. I'm 10hrs into the game, so it might come later?

I'm having an absolute blast. I used one of the golden keys on the chest in Sanctuary without realising what they were but one of the guns I've been using ever since, so it worked out well. I'm very impressed with the game so far. I've got everything maxed out (including PhysX) at 2560x1600 and the framerate is a constant 60fps - I haven't seen it dip. I was expecting it to be very good and it has certainly lived up to my expectations.

SteamID: theyarecomingforyou
Star Citizen: Blue's News

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo