Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

28. Re: Guild Wars 2 Beta Mac Client Sep 18, 2012, 15:44 Creston

sauron wrote on Sep 18, 2012, 14:56:
Creston wrote on Sep 18, 2012, 14:08:
All the missions get like that. "Oh, hai, you're alone! Here, deal with a dozen destroyers all at once! HAR HAR HAR Oh you're dead. Oh well!"

Creston

Ya, so far on the Guardian those missions have played out rather different.

'Ohai zerglings! I'm a brick wall. With a shield. And a mace the size of your HEAD!' HAR HAR HAR! *lays the smack down*

My Guardian so far hasn't died, and he's level 18 or so. I've come close a few times (against champions who one-shot you), but he stays upright. However, my warrior makes me laugh how much he can take. Two wolves attack me, so I'm ganking them, and they both summon another. So now there's four wolves. And then a Veteran Alpha Wolf joins in.

Oh, okay. Slice, slice, hack, slash, slice. Warrior walks off, with a few more leather squares in his backpack.

My thief would have likely died as soon as those summoned wolves joined in. She wouldn't have even lasted until the Veteran.

Creston

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo