Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

18. Re: Guild Wars 2 Beta Mac Client Sep 18, 2012, 14:04 deqer

Creston wrote on Sep 18, 2012, 13:35:
Bucky wrote on Sep 18, 2012, 12:03:
Why not bring a few people along for the story quest?

I've tried. Nobody wants to play in another person's story, because they get zero XP. (well, they get a few xp from kills, but other than that, nada.) So it becomes a question of "Why would we?"...

Creston
I always hated that shit in MMOs. Most players are such nerds that nitpick things like that all for the sake of gaining a few extra XP. They won't group with you because of shared XP, even though they only lose pennies from it and could gain a lot from the relationship and experience of being in a group.

Seriously, I hate you ****ing nerds like that. You totally ruin the game, and ruin the experience for everyone.

I can't believe it carries on, into MMOs today. Stupid ass companies doing their balancing shit because they feel it's necessary. "Ohhh nooo, can't have them gaining same xp from sharing a quest; that would imbalance the game! That would give them a boost." Just shut the fuck up, who cares, really? Let them play in groups and get all the XP from it. Who cares. You're ruining the game otherwise, fucktards.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo