Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

23. Re: Borderlands 2 Ships - Review Roundup Sep 18, 2012, 12:45 PropheT

Yakubs wrote on Sep 18, 2012, 11:04:
I asked about this on another forum and I got the opposite response, lol. They were saying Siren's ability is lame until you get deep into the skill tree and only lasts for a short time.

Whatever. I guess I have to just try it myself and restart if it sucks.

I think it's borderline overpowered, actually. It has a fairly short cooldown and it completely immobilizes anything I've run into so far to the point where you can just head shot critical them to death, usually before they can break out of it.

BL2 is more of the same, but it's a good more of the same. Hell, it doesn't crash constantly like BL1 did when it first came out on PC. It feels better, and the humor isn't jarring and actually seems to work. I'm not terribly far into it, but it feels like BL1 with the kinks worked out and some better writing.

I did like the dig at BL1's ending in the opening cinematic, too.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo