Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

5. Re: Guild Wars 2 Beta Mac Client Sep 18, 2012, 12:03 Bucky

Creston wrote on Sep 18, 2012, 11:02:
I'm giving up on my Thief. Her personal story just becomes impossible to play at higher levels. I went to go help out the Skritt, and it's basically a small deathmatch level where you have to kill TWELVE Destroyers and a Destroyer Queen. All at once. After dying about five times, I finally managed to get them situated so that I could Scorpion Wire one out of the group and kill it, then rinse repeat.

Then I had to try the Queen about five more times, until finally I managed to kite her with the shortbow just well enough that she went down. Total time it took me for that battle was around an hour, and I had a nice 12 silver repair bill at the end of it. I won't even mention how well she did at the battle for Claw Island...

Order of Whispers my fucking ass. They should just call themselves the Red Vigil.

In the meantime, my Warrior just stands there at level 15 and tanks 2 lvl 17 Sons of Svanir and 2 lvl 16 icewolfs without breaking a fucking sweat.

Creston

Why not bring a few people along for the story quest?

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo