Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

14. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 17, 2012, 23:22 Rigs

Wildone wrote on Sep 17, 2012, 22:47:
wow its gonna have direct control?!!! HOLY SHIT! Welcome to 1995!!!!!

HOLY SHIT!!!, don't act like a frackin' jackass!!11!!oneone

...anyway...what was I gonna say?...oh! It's not often that one patch to an established game opens it up to two more gaming genres...from just a simple space strat to space strat, ship sim and 4x. Not bad if you ask me...at least Cliffy-boy listens to his audience. Wasn't a big thing, I saw the reason for it to be 'hands-off' as the whole premise was to build a ship that could handle a specific enemy with specific armament and components. It was almost like a game of chess, where you had to learn specific countering components to succeed. Always loved this game, can't wait to see how the new control adds (or subtracts as the case may be)....

=-Rigs-=

'Who am I?...I am the right hand of vengeance and the boot that is going to kick your sorry ass all the way back to Earth, sweetheart! I am death incarnate, and the last living thing that you are EVER going to see. GOD sent me.'

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo