Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

40. Re: Steam Top 10 Sep 17, 2012, 19:07 MisterBenn

On my third game of FTL I managed to get and afford a decent second energy weapon quite quickly and that was my best run by far, I got mutual destruction with the final boss. It's already been great value for money but I agree there seems to be a small number of random events. I would hope the support would run a little longer and then hopefully in the same spirit as the kickstarter the game would then be opened to modding, then its trajectory would extend hugely. I suspect people would produce good amounts of events and content, along with the obligatory Star Trek and Star Wars mods of course. Escaping the Empire's fleet with the Death Star schematics would be awesome!

Also, get ready for a deluge of imitators. This kind of light content / controls / processing requirement gaming will spin a fortune on mobile devices for whoever makes the effort...

Playing: Path of Exile, Pandora: First Contact

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo