Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

58. Re: More Big Picture Details Sep 17, 2012, 17:06 HorrorScope

Draugr wrote on Sep 17, 2012, 17:05:
HorrorScope wrote on Sep 17, 2012, 16:52:
Bad Dos wrote on Sep 17, 2012, 13:22:
DA2 was a totally different game from DA:O and really should never have been called DA2.

That would have saved a lot of bad blood. GW1 and GW2 same thing. Fallouts.... etc.

DA1 imo wasn't good at anything. Way to weak of a system for turn/pause base.
DA2 was good at only action.

So in my world it wasn't ever an amazing franchise.

The biggest news and this goes all the way back... Is they are finally going to have expansive open lands instead of a city block and load. Their games have zero adventure to them.

Now are they going to put coop back in? It sucks when all your predecessors had it and you move forward and it's then taken out. Reminds me of Madden bull shit.

"I have not green lit one game to be developed as a single player experience."

You bet they're considering putting coop in, though it won't be what you want. Imagine the blandness that is me3 co-op in the Dragon Age universe!

Undoubtedly, Bioware can't wait to tell you more about the co-op game mode they put in the game despite peoples protests or lack of interest. It'd be challenging for them to try and monetize you enjoying the game alongside a friend, so they'll avoid it. It certainly wouldn't be added for the games/players benefit.

FEEDBACK FTW!

You are most likely correct, but I'll sniff that out, others maybe not. I'm pretty wary of the co-op moniker on any game and always have to dig a little deeper.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo