Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

6. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 16, 2012, 15:53 The Half Elf

eDave wrote on Sep 16, 2012, 11:29:
LOL. Too funny Blue. This app has saved me a ton of wandering time (When I remember to use it...):

http://www.appbrain.com/app/carrr-matey/android.lionebra.carrr_matey

True Story to follow:
First time to Six Flags Magic Mountain (Wally World in National Lampoon Vacation). Sister, her boyfriend and I pull up to the front gates and they drop me off to get tickets and they go park the car (and slobber on each other, I was 14 at the time). So 20 mins later they meet me and we head into the park. Had a great time and it's roughly 10-11pm and we get out side of the gate and I ask them where they parked the car. They just shrug at each other and say 'Lets just head out there and we'll see it, can't be many cars left in the lot'. Ok, fair response so we head out to the parking lot. We spend 30 mins looking for the car and decided to head to the front of the lot near the park and wait for other people leave, and try again. 30 mins later back up by the park. Now you know that scene from Shawn of the Dead, where Shaun's group meets up with the other group as they pass by? Imagine that but instead of the other group going their own way we all join forces as a collective whole and decide there is 'safety in numbers' and just start going up and down each isle calling out the cars we find to see if they belong to anyone in the group. So for a 3rd time we set out, except this time we are picking up people as we go. It's like a exploration out west in the pioneer days as we end up with a group of 40 people, just canvassing the parking lot looking for hope. Almost 3 hours after we left the park we were the last set of people to find our car and leave.

So I came up with a rule, which as follows:

YOU DRIVE TO THE FUCKING THEME PARK IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO REMEMBER WHERE WE FUCKING PARKED THE CAR!

"I've never seen a feature like this before. It warms your ass. It's wonderful" -Walter Bishop

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo