Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

7. Re: Game Reviews Sep 15, 2012, 18:45 JohnBirshire

Bordlerands was one of the most overrated games I've ever played. Gameplay was ridiculously repetitive, you spend the entire game doing the same thing you do in the first five minutes. There were literally only three enemies that you fought over and over and over again the entire game. The environment was drab and boring, there was no creativity whatsoever in designing anything you discover. And the bazillions of weapons were just randomized variations of themselves, see one you've seen them all. Story? Pfffttt, terrible. Also the most anti-climatic ending of all time. I have nooooo idea what all the fanfare was about. Yes you can play it with friends, which I did from start to finish, but we were both bored to tears the majority of the game.  

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo