Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

102. Re: Guild Wars 2 Sells 2 Million Sep 14, 2012, 10:48 Creston

Jivaro wrote on Sep 13, 2012, 19:24:
That is the other thing..I notice far more people actually switching weapons mid-fight as I level up. Again, a sign that people are starting to learn their class. From 10-15 I don't see a lot of that, from 20 on up I see a lot of it, particularly within the rangers and guardians.

I didn't understand at first why that was on a delay timer (first time is instantaneous, so is the second, but then it goes on a 30? second cooldown.)

Then I got a dagger which gives 2 stacks of Might every time you switch to it in combat. Okay, I see it now.

Still, I'd rather they just put that on a "can only trigger once every 30 seconds" rotation and let everyone switch weapons as often as they want to. I can pull off some REALLY awesome combos (unofficial ones) with dagger/pistol - pistol/dagger, but the weapon switch cooldown timer gets in the way after just one such instance...

Creston

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo