Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

19. Re: XCOM: Enemy Unknown Panel Video Sep 14, 2012, 01:11 Jerykk

That camera man was terrible. They'd be showing something on the big screen and it would take the camera guy about a minute before realizing that he should actually look at it. Or he'd be looking at it, then go back to looking at the speakers as they're pointing out specific things on the big screen.

MoreLuckThanSkill wrote on Sep 13, 2012, 16:16:
Wow, watched the whole video... very interesting. I assume every studio goes through a similar iteration process, but it was cool to see some of the earlier versions. Also interesting to hear about Sid Meyer stepping in a little bit. That must be great to have Sid Meyer as a resource, even to just bounce ideas off of, etc.

Looking forward to this greatly, now who has a 20-50% off code for Greenmangaming, Steam, Gamersgate, or Direct2Drive?

GMG has a 25% off code that's still working. However, it doesn't work on the North American SKU of XCOM. It does work on the European SKU, for some reason. That said, there is (or was, at least) a trade-in deal where you could save $10 on the NA version. If you own Greed on GMG, you can trade it in and get $7 off the $45 regular price. If you don't already own Greed, you can pick it up for $2 and then trade it in for a total savings of $10. I'm not sure if this trade-in deal is still valid but it worked for me 4 days ago.

http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/us/en/pc/games/action/greed/

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo