Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

62. Re: Guild Wars 2 Sells 2 Million Sep 13, 2012, 17:42 Teddy

Prez wrote on Sep 13, 2012, 15:59:
Keilun wrote on Sep 13, 2012, 15:52:

Yeah they're still up. Ever since they added heroes to the game, solo'ing's gotten a lot easier. You can just look up builds on pvxwiki and there's a good chunk of builds for heroes. You can create a nice 8 man party with you and your 7 heroes and then go complete it.

That said, I still wouldn't bother with the original Guild Wars campaign. God it was painfully boring and then you'll hit a brick wall at one point needing a run thru to get "ascended" or whatever they called it.

Factions and Nightfall were fun though. I got distracted before I could make any real headway into EotN.

Thanks!

...but now that the sequel launched I bet it's pretty quiet over
there.

Just the way I like it!

I managed to finish the original campaign and actually liked it quite a bit more than factions, though Nightfall was quite good. I also preferred to play the game entirely solo, and despite what Keilun said, I managed to get myself ascended just fine using only heroes and henchman with no one running me through.

EotN quests though... some of those beat the ever living crap out of me, particularly the ones leading into the GW2 story. Battle for Lion's Arch.... ugh. To hear the people on the forums talk, it's a breeze that you just sleep through and mash buttons on. I've never managed to finish it, myself.

That said, I more or less lost interest in most of the stuff when I found out they were just transmutes and not actual crafting recipes. Don't know why that makes a difference to me, but evidently it does.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo