Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

3. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Sep 13, 2012, 01:10 eRe4s3r

You know what I think when I see the iPhone5 ? Who the f*ck wants to hold that while phoning? My 2003 brick mobile phone (with hinge/lid) is about 3 times smaller and has nearly 12 weeks of battery duration.

Sometimes you really gotta wonder why they still call that brick a phone. Seems like technology is regressing back to the days when you could beat someone (accidentally) to death with a mobile phone....

And that is progress? Hah.. bring me proper Windows tablets where I can use flash (like real flash) / play Baldurs Gate 1 and run dosbox on and I see progress. But iPhone? A f*cking PHONE is NOT progress, no matter how many features they shoehorn into it. At the end of the day, you still want to use it as a phone, and try doing that without looking like stupid with an iPhone...

Seems to me phones take the completely wrong direction. I want them to be smaller, not have a huge screen that's completely useless (well, if you have a tablet..)

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo