Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

65. Re: First Steam Greenlight Selections Sep 12, 2012, 14:09 Verno

Mad Max RW wrote on Sep 12, 2012, 13:35:
Verno wrote on Sep 12, 2012, 13:29:
Mad Max RW wrote on Sep 12, 2012, 13:15:
snipped

I ask again, what exactly is your complaint or point here? No one really cares how long it took as long as it comes out and doesn't suck. You made a mod faster, congratulations, that's wonderful but it doesn't really have any bearing on a totally unrelated project.

My point is and has always been targeted at people who have taken this holier than thou attitude towards those who have the audacity to be critical about anything, especially the 8 year development time.

Haha I don't know what universe you have been living in but Black Mesa has been a running joke for several years now on most forums, not to mention a winner of numerous vaporware awards from the press. Maybe if you go on the Black Mesa forums and troll it then people do that to you in which case you can't exactly say it wasn't deserved.

In two days I sure as hell wouldn't want to be the guy claiming it never would right up before release but eh whatever floats your boat!

Playing: Fire Emblem, Diablo 3, Bravely Default
Watching: The Machine, After the Dark, Devils Due

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo