Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

63. Re: First Steam Greenlight Selections Sep 12, 2012, 14:02 Mad Max RW

Ok, now we're having a real conversation. Most of the past criticisms have since been alleviated with the recent screenshots of the config options. The clunky movement, weird rolling effects, ironsights, overuse of neon aiming indicators on gun models (really a personal taste thing, but it's almost as annoying to me as Hollywood's teal and orange fetish), overdone bloom effects, and like I said before the voice acting for the soldiers is waaaaay off. Level design looks great. Creatures look great. Animations are fine. Music is awesome. Right now the only thing that truly bothers me about the mod is it's being released without an end. I hate that crap. I would love to see a better take on something where the original couldn't quite seal the deal. You will see an army of complainers acting surprised when it's released.  

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo