Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

56. Re: First Steam Greenlight Selections Sep 12, 2012, 13:41 pnag

Mad Max RW wrote on Sep 12, 2012, 13:35:
My point is and has always been targeted at people who have taken this holier than thou attitude towards those who have the audacity to be critical about anything, especially the 8 year development time. It's like because the mod is free you don't have permission to have an opinion other than "BLACK MESAA BESTAST THING EVAR!! KILL THE HATERZ!" The point is all the more apparent when they finally release something (which is good) but it isn't finished after nearly a decade (not good). But you can't point that out. Oh no! You will suffer the wrath of pnag, defender of the defenseless!

Max - you've only been critical. That's all - nothing positive about it that I have ever seen you post. *That's* what I've had a problem with. Part of my job is to dole out constructive criticism, so I do recognise it when I see it. Yours, sadly, wasn't.

As I stated on the BM:S Steam forum, and will state again here - I have not yet played the mod. It could be terrible for all I know. I also know it's not finished - but it's just Xen, most people's least favourite bit of the original - but I will still wait to play it before trashing it?

"BLACK MESAA BESTAST THING EVAR!!" - How would I know? How would any of us know before Friday?

Wrath of pnag - I like it. You have a personal go at me, we ask you to prove what you say, but I'm the one with the 'wrath'. Riiiight...

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo