Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

43. Re: First Steam Greenlight Selections Sep 12, 2012, 11:59 pnag

Mad Max RW wrote on Sep 19, 2005:
u]
Over-ambitious mod teams that will NEVER EVER EVER be released. Half Life 2, and every single "next big thing" FPS is plagued with them. Case in point, Black Mesa: Source. There's a better chance of seeing Half Life 6 before this sorry heap. The farce that is BM:S is cleverly hidden behind a website I guarantee has had more hours of work put into it than the actual mod. There's a handful of decent screenshots. But these guys bit off way more than they can chew. I almost feel sick at how much the HL community gushes over it. It's like watching people about to get executed and they have no idea what's happening.

Sad, isn't it? He did a really nice job on the AvP mod, but I guess the attention he garnered wasn't enough. He's had a vendetta against the Black Mesa team for a loooong time.

If you disagreed with him, you were attacking him. Sad.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo