Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

33. Re: More Big Picture Details Sep 11, 2012, 06:52 RailWizard

blah blah blah...what we really need is the next generation of game controller. Yes, that means something better than console controller crap, as well as better than mouse & keyboard. That is a tall menu, and I find it depressing that no one has risen to that challenge as of yet.

If you ask me, what we need(be prepared to laugh) is a real version of the Nintendo power glove. You know, the way you expected it to be before you actually tried it...

Assuming this dream actually comes to fruition, it would come with both left and right hands, so that NO ONE is left out. I suppose it would still be 'glove & keyboard'. heh. It's not so hard to imagine, the keyboard is vastly superior interface. 100+ keys is hard to deny...

This comment was edited on Sep 11, 2012, 07:07.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo