Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

56. Re: On Darksiders II Sales Sep 10, 2012, 19:43 Prez

I got my m+k to work with Darksiders finally - I had to physically remove both my 360 gamepad and my MS Sidewinder from the PC - and I am enjoying the game much more (despite the little voice in my head saying it's almost criminal that you should have to jump through such hoops just to use the default PC control scheme). I'd even venture to call it great but for the aforementioned porting problems and the all-over-the-map difficulty. I could easily see buying and playing the hell out of the sequel but it pisses me off that, like the first, they still didn't port it well.

All in all it is an exciting series but to set themselves up for such failure by spending so much that they needed to make over $100,000,000 - or 2 million sales at $50 - just to break even (if idiot Pachter is to be believed) is just stupid. Somehow, however, I have a feeling that Pachter was way off, as his "projections" and "educated guesses" usually are.

“The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.”
- Mahatma Gandhi

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo