Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

34. Re: Valve Profile; Big Picture UI Testing Tomorrow Sep 10, 2012, 09:30 Slashman

RailWizard wrote on Sep 10, 2012, 00:48:
It was pointed out to me recently that this site is a popular place for posts of people within the industry.

It does not surprise ONE BIT that you don't understand where I am coming from.

Actually I kinda do see where you're coming from, I was just hoping I was wrong and you weren't that retarded. Ah well, life is full of disappointments...

This is pre-emptive bitching. Why? Because I like Valve and I see where they are going. So fuck YOU if you do not understand.

Retarded, foul mouthed and clairvoyant. A winning combo if I've ever seen one. Good for you.

edit: actually to clear things up, MY advice to Valve is to become relevant again. I.E. RELEASE some games that you have developed.

I'm sure they were wringing their hands just waiting for you to give them the direction they need to move forward in.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo