Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

26. Re: Guild Wars 2 Patch Notes Sep 10, 2012, 05:22 jacobvandy

Flatline wrote on Sep 10, 2012, 04:16:
My only main complaint at this point is the 3 levels between story missions I have to go through to continue the story. They're fun, well written, and engaging. I want to keep doing them. The problem isn't the leveling per se, it's that I'll eventually have to grind events or just grind the last half of a level to reach the next one.

If you treat it like a grind, that's what you'll get. Don't go out there thinking "fuck, I need to level up 3 times..." Just explore, kill enemies you find on the way, pitch in at events you stumble upon, and gather every crafting material node you see. You can look at the map for direction, completing each area 100% gives you a nice chunk of XP/money/loot, and as long as you're not just rushing through ignoring everything else but marking each feature on the map, you'll be leveling up plenty fast. Also, the trading post is VERY useful for getting past crafting bottlenecks. Make sure you're discovering a whole range of recipes, too, as that nets you the most experience (toward leveling the profession).

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo