Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

4. Re: Guild Wars 2 Patch Notes Sep 9, 2012, 15:14 WyldKat

Creston wrote on Sep 9, 2012, 15:00:
They really fucked with cooking in yesterday's patch. They removed quite a few of the basic ingredients from the cooking master, and put them in as loot. So now you have to find sticks of fucking butter out of bandit bags and such. I mean... what?

400 levels in your crafting profession, and even trying to get to 50 is a major fucking chore... Does anyone actually find it FUN that way?

Creston

Also those sticks of butter are now competing with more valuable mats like cloth, leather, and ore too.

I understand not wanting to let people level cooking in an hour but this was a bit heavy handed. I love the game but since launch ArenaNet has been making bonehead after bonehead decision, such as removing the Whisperer weapons from game and replacing them with ugly newbie models, screwing over those of us who had used transmute stones on them.

I hope they'll get this stuff sorted out and go back to ArenaNet from beta. Right now I don't even know if I should use my transmute stones on the cool Norn gear I've been getting while leveling because hey, that stuff is on a vendor too and we can't have item model variation unless you spend 11ty billion karma/gold now can we?

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo