Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

8. Re: On Darksiders II Sales Sep 8, 2012, 18:05 Icewind

Anyone with a brain could see the game looked like shit. Console ports are RARELY decent, and even if they are it's mainly due to the game being made by a top tier developer like Bethesda. (Which is pushing it since even they can barely port correctly)

I had a lot of friends hyped for the game, some who were big fans of the first and I just didn't see where all the excitement was coming from. Some half-assed 3D Zelda clone? I could go back and play LoK Soul Reaver for that. It's on GOG for a pittance.

Plus any game that requires 2 million sales just to break even was a very poorly planned game. The industry needs to downsize and rethink their strategy. Take a cue from the indie devs like Gaslamp Games...do it smaller and better, not bigger and flashier.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo