Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

18. Re: Guild Wars 2 Password Attacks Sep 8, 2012, 02:08 Flatline

Bhruic wrote on Sep 8, 2012, 01:11:
So now that people have had some time to play, how long a game is it? Speaking from a single player perspective, that is. I don't really have any interest in the PvP side of things, and from the sounds of it, there's no much else to do at max level? How long does it take to hit that point?

Probably on the level of an Elder Scrolls game. I've barely left the first biome so far (dipped into the ruins of Ascalon but otherwise stayed in the Viking winter lands) and have played for well over 20 hours.

Even running through early level stuff, you're level scaled, so you always have something to do.

I just f*cking wish they'd turn on the auction house. I'm sitting on like 500 silver ore I want to sell.

Edit: I had a hacking attempt from Spain of all places in the first week of launch but had email authentication on, and then I switched my password over to a unique password for GW2 alone and haven't had an issue since.

I have, however, seen stripped naked people standing in corners of maps today though, I'm assuming they were hacked.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo