Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

This comment has already been reported.

148. Re: Sexual Harassment Lawsuit Preceded Elemental Lawsuit Sep 8, 2012, 00:56 Stanly Manly

Draugr wrote on Sep 8, 2012, 00:04:
I don't see a straw man,

That would be your child labor laws "argument".

and I doubt I would be in Brad's position because I understand what it means to act professional at work.

I doubt you would be in Brad's position either. Glad we both realize you don't have what it takes to own a company.

If you can behave in front of a client then you can behave in front of coworkers.

They aren't co-workers, they are his employees. He is the boss.

If work was to have fun and be yourself they wouldn't have to pay people much.

Tell that to a rock star...

I would argue your privilege doesn't really allow you to know what abuse is, as everything can only be seen through your lense - Your narcissistic attitude causes you to only look at how you would react in a situation, and then you write off everyone who might react differently that you (willing to stand up for themselves.) as weak.

Nothing to do with narcissism and everything to do with perspective. Go ask some illegal immigrant (if you speak Spanish) what he would do if his boss flirted with him. Pretty sure the answer wouldn't be to cry about it.

I think you perfectly understand Brad just fine as you are of like minds in this, and all you're doing here is helping to prove the point against him. The laws are in place to protect from the likes of you, you might think that makes america a bunch of pussies but I'd say they are better off for it.

Yeah, big mean scary guys like me who tell dick jokes and look at boobs... gosh, we sure need laws to protect against such atrocities...

Return to Topic

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo