Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

7. Re: Guild Wars 2 Password Attacks Sep 7, 2012, 22:07 Quinn

I'm not a Guild Wars fan at all. I wasn't when I bought the game and I still am not. In fact, I'm absolutely stunned why the reviews are so horribly possitive about the game while I was shocked the first time I entered the game. It's graphics are even uglier than the almost 8 years old World of Warcraft graphics; the character feels "detached" from the environment and the "Dynamic Events" are an old concept which older games included. The only differense is that GW2 has only that and no real "Quests".

Combat is dynamic but not as the media sells it. "You wanna block? Press the block button." The way that lie is sold is exactly that, a lie. You cannot block unless you use a cooldown and have a shield in your offhand. WoW has this. It's nothing new.

The rebellous infantile idea of getting rid of the "holy trinity" (tank, healer, dps) to defy the master of MMO's is just that, an act of childish infancy. What we have now is not tactical combat but lack thereoff; chaos and death.

LAST BUT NOT LEAST AND WHAT I WANTED TO STATE ORIGINALLY:

Because I'm not a fan and never was, the only time I used a GW2 username and pw was when I first created an account on their site and nowhere else since. I also know how to protect my PC. They can shove the blame on is [the players] but this is, fuck, again an act of infancy.

Luckily my email pw isn't identical to the GW2 pw.. because my email has been spammed with login attempts since day 1 I started playing it.

"Moo," she said.
And I trembled.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo