Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

9. Re: Sexual Harassment Lawsuit Preceded Elemental Lawsuit Sep 6, 2012, 14:24 Creston

nice...

Edit: It's a lot of "he said, she said", so we'll never know the truth. It certainly looks as if Brad is being a giant asshole and is just suing to retaliate, but on the other hand, she may have very well been pissed off enough to do something stupid like this. Again, we'll never really know the truth.

One thing I do agree with, however, is that since he owns the company, he can pretty much do whatever he wants to in it (within legal boundaries, of course.) It is NOT against the law to make vulgar jokes that make people uncomfortable, despite all the efforts of the US to apparently make it so. While doing so at a company where you both report to others will get someone fired, if it's the owner of the company and that company is not publicly traded, he CAN actually just be a giant fucking asshole to whomever he wants. And if you don't like it, you can find yourself another job.

He could have been a bit less blunt about it, but that is simply the truth. If the guy who owns the place you work is an asshole, you either suck it up, or you find yourself another job.

Other than that, eh, I don't really have an opinion one way or the other, except to say that his statement that there is a "HUGE difference between a great game and total disaster" is true, but said difference has NOTHING to do with whether you lost your marketing materials or not. Your game sucked ass. Stop trying to blame other people for that.

Creston

This comment was edited on Sep 6, 2012, 14:41.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo