Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

41. Re: It's you who should apologize to id. Sep 6, 2012, 01:06 RailWizard

hb3d wrote on Sep 5, 2012, 23:16:
RailWizard wrote on Sep 5, 2012, 19:47:
Who said I was talking about iD?
I took your comment of "apologists" to mean those who were apologizing for id's not having included multiplayer in this re-release because it wasn't needed due to the mod community's efforts. And, my point is that those apologists are right. id has given plenty of free Doom to PC gamers. It doesn't need to give us any more. We have all of the multiplayer Doom we need.

So, who were you actually talking about if not that?

Well color me shocked, you got it right. It's exactly 'those who are apologizing for iD' that bugs me. These fuckers are like the Rolling Stones. They are actually quite 'smart' business men in that they know how to milk something that has actually been bled dry ages ago. While I suppose one could give them credit for that, one could also be an aspiring blood sucker just like 'them' too.

Personally I find it to be reprehensible behavior for someone that spawned a whole genre of games(something the stones are not...). They know better than that, and are capable of better than that. But it seems they have grown lazy and no longer care.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo