Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

62. Re: Borderlands 2 Mechromancer next Month Sep 5, 2012, 00:18 RailWizard

DarkCntry wrote on Sep 4, 2012, 22:06:
RailWizard wrote on Sep 4, 2012, 20:48:
No You! I will drop a single name that will shut you up. Robinhood.

I was actually told at one job interview that that is what my name means. lol Go figure...no I didn't get the job.

What does Robin Hood have to do with anything? The premise behind the fictional character is that he stole from the rich (profiting from the misgivings towards to poor) and gave to the poor (returning what was originally theirs and obtained in a manner deemed 'illegal'.

How is it in any way Robin Hood-esque to pirate a piece of software to use? Software (especially in this context) is a luxury good not intrinsic to a required form of living. The software wasn't obtained by the developers at the detriment of the 'common folk' either.

The Powers of that time would've spewed the same shit you are, so excuse me if I don't retract....

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo