Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

26. Re: More on Valve's Hardware Plans Sep 4, 2012, 15:41 Eirikrautha

Stanly Manly wrote on Sep 4, 2012, 15:21:
As far as that link to the Valve controller, I really just can't believe that companies are so stuck on the current controller design that any type of "innovation" is nothing more than a rearranging of the buttons/sticks. It just makes no sense to me that controller designers are completely ignoring so much button real estate on the *back* of the controller. Hell, I've got 6 free fingers back there... give them something to do, and give my thumbs a little break.

You've hit the nail on the head. Every "controller" looks damn near the same... it's just a matter of where the second analog stick or somesuch will be placed. Give me something that is shaped to fit in my relaxed hand. Give me buttons that operate when pushed forward AND pulled backwards. Let me control by tracking my hand over a much smaller space than a Wii (for greater accuracy). Just don't give me another damn batman symbol with buttons all over it...

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo