Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

16. Re: Op Ed Sep 4, 2012, 14:39 Ratty

Creston wrote on Sep 4, 2012, 11:11:
And then they make it harder just by doing the BS "you do less damage, enemies do more damage and have ten times the HP" routine.
Amen to that. In the original Thief games as you upped the difficulty more areas became accessible to you, but there were more enemies and some shadows were missing making sneaking more difficult. Plus the better ammo became much rarer. Painkiller did a pretty good job of it too. Let's see more creativity in difficulty levels please.

And about the article, the first author is on crack. Sure, let's take away more player choices cause I want you to play the game my way. Oh, and quicksave ruins games too so we didn't put it in so you're forced to have a more visceral experience.

The second author is on crack because he defends playing games on easy. What a moron. How about, I always play games on hard but the existence of Easy difficulty doesn't bother or affect me at all.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo