Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

68. Re: Guild Wars 2 Status Report Sep 3, 2012, 10:58 Quinn

LgFriess wrote on Sep 3, 2012, 10:44
uinn, if you're into this type of game AT ALL, you'll get you're $60 our of it. The world is big enough and there's enough difference in the characters to get that amount of fun out of it for sure. I'm having a blast just exploring, following my main character's story, and playing around with different weapon/skill abilities. I haven't even hit level 20 yet.

WoW, after playing for years got so damn boring, SWTOR was almost an instant fail due to the small, non interesting worlds and the exact same game play as WoW... just not as good.

Will I still be playing GW2 6 months from now? No idea, but since there is no sub, I don't care. It feels bigger and better then WoW at about every level to me.

Now if they would just get the damn AH up! [/quote:

Thanks for that quick reply!

But.. I think that's just it, I can't seem to grasp what "type of game" this is in the first place

*sigh* Oh well what's 60 bucks, huh? After my third Skyrim playthrough I'll just get it. I bet it's good enough

"Moo," she said.
And I trembled.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo