Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

76. Re: Black Mesa Source This Month Sep 3, 2012, 09:42 pnag

Mad Max RW wrote on Sep 3, 2012, 09:35:
Completely remaking every asset, level, sound, model, texture, etc. of the game is "small scale"? With no team and undocumented tools. What have you done? Besides living vicariously through the Black Mesa thread on the Steam forums.

Ah, Max my friend, again, you talk garbage. Until today, I've not posted on the Black Mesa thread in many, many months. Not exactly living vicariously, now is it?

What have I done? Mod wise? Nothing. Well, not quite true. I made a couple of Doom levels back in the 90s (they stank, man, were they bad!) and using screen shots before it was released, ported some of the Dark Forces weapons into Doom. Pretty bad too.

Other than that? I've been a software engineer, programmer, and for the past 6 years, a Sys Admin. So? I don't go around criticising other software engineers, programmers or sys admins needlessly and in the most arrogant, trolling kind of way.

Criticise the BM:S team all you want (and you will), but the average poster/reader here will see you for what you are - someone who values their opinion very highly, and everyone else be damned.

You come off like a spoilt, teenage troll.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo