Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

33. Re: Guild Wars 2 Bans; Sales Success Aug 31, 2012, 13:37 HorrorScope

Darks wrote on Aug 31, 2012, 10:55:
Dades wrote on Aug 31, 2012, 10:38:
HorrorScope wrote on Aug 31, 2012, 10:32:
How about this, first it was your fault GW2 to begin with. And since somehow you know who did it and if they will follow through, how about your program takes care of it and deletes the gains? I like how they think they can make the mob have morals like this, say "I'm sawries, I promises never again". It's still just a game Anet, sheesh.

Ok thanks for sharing your valuable input.

I got to say I do not get this one at all, some people fell into this unknowingly and bought an item or two from this so called exploit.

Where is Arena nets integrity in all of this? I mean really, were they not the ones that fucked up in the first place with this over site on their part. And now because some people took part in buying even one item are now getting banned even people who only bought one item. Ridiculous!

To me thatís utter crap on Arena nets part. They are the ones who left this in the game to Begin with. Itís not like people used a hack to get those items or the extra karma out of it.

I was not banned, nor did I know anything about this until last night. But still Arena Net needs to take some responsibility over this too. From their point of view everyoneís guilty and to me thatís more than a little disturbing, also because they hold the keys, do what we say or else. Yea, OK!! Iíve just lost some respect for Arena net.

Ive been enjoying this game a lot, but this just sickens me to no end.

Right.

I commented on this elsewhere last evening when this was coming down.

First many don't know what is right or wrong with prices a few days in.

It wasn't a hack, it was priced wrong, they now tell us.

But look at it this way. If you see a deal online, at craigslist, ebay, an auction house in game and the deal is so good. We are trained to stop our selves and tell the other person "Hey this is way too cheap!"? No, you are told to pounce on it, you just made yourself a deal. We aren't talking something unmoral here in damages. It's a game, it virtual non-sense.

They should make an announcement on their Official Site. Tell them what is up. Write some code to take it out, give the person back what they gave up and move on. Not... "Write your teacher an apology note".

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo