Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

35. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 29, 2012, 12:16 jimnms

robdot wrote on Aug 28, 2012, 14:35:
it is completely impossible for any car made, for the engine to overpower the brakes. this has been proven over and over. it cant be done. its always operator error.
second. the sirens on firetrucks are on the floor. they often get stepped on by accident. an error he probably instantly regretted as the citizens(you) are his employer.

What orifice did you pull that out of? It certainly is possible for an engine to be able to overpower the brakes. Kia most likely doesn't make one, but there are cars and trucks with engines that will overpower the brakes.

A place I worked during summer in college I drove so many different vehicles, one time I forgot I was in a diesel truck with a manual. I had just driven a pickup with an auto trans then switched to the big diesel truck with a manual. I was backing out when my brain farted and was still in auto trans mode. I stepped on the brakes and it didn't slow down. I stood on the brake pedal with both feet and the truck kept going. Then the brain fart cleared and I remembered to press the clutch.

Steam Profile

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo