Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

8. Re: BF3 Armored Kill Next Month Aug 28, 2012, 22:18 RailWizard

Elessar wrote on Aug 28, 2012, 14:09:
RailWizard wrote on Aug 27, 2012, 21:00:
I did actually grab premium just cuz I felt invested in BF3 already. I also have zero plans to buy bf4, especially since it's just more of the same.

All I have to say is the next 3 dlc better be good, because CQ is fucking shit. Either way, last DICE product, ever.

I wanted to buy CQ but held out because I hadn't heard much about it. They're doing a terrible job of marketing and integrating bf3 dlc. PS3 gets it first, then premium users on other platforms, then the public release. Then you're lucky to find servers depending on which DLC at a what time you want to play it. Armrored Kill is going to make Close Quarters even more obsolete and so will each successive DLC release.

So instead I spent 15 bucks on CS:GO and have thoroughly enjoyed it for the money spent.

Well for what it is CQ isn't totally bad. What's bad is finding a good way to play it. Which means finding a low population server... Problem is most are 32+ players(or empty) and it's just a cluster fuck as the maps are pretty small. Really feels like CoD that way.

The new gun master mode is kinda neat, similar to the one in CS:GO actually, but easily forgettable.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo