Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

4. Re: World of Warcraft Patched Aug 28, 2012, 21:54 nin

It really REALLY depends on who you talk to. Some wax nostalgic about how vanilla was so much better, how change is bad, et cetera...

Very true words. I came back after a year and a half, and I'm looking forward to the changes and the expansion, as it seems to be more of a shift back to the casual side. And seeing as how I'm not going back to raiding 9+ hours a week, I welcome that. But there's a lot of vocal folks that lament any changes that make the game easier in any way.

It almost seems like Blizzard alternates with expansions, with ones geared towards the hardcore (BC, and to a lesser extent Cata) and ones that encourage more fun and playing with friends over hardcore raiding (LK and now Pandaland).

I'll also say the same thing I said a few weeks ago: The people that have played this game for years and years straight and grumble about the state of things are burnt out. They don't know it (or they're in denial), but they are. I've been in that position, and I've seen a lot of friends go through the same thing. Coming back after a year and a half gone feels like a breath of fresh air.

http://www.nin.com/pub/tension/

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo