Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

67. Re: Guild Wars 2 Launches Aug 28, 2012, 16:53 Cutter

I can't believe there's no direct trade with players atm! That boggles the effing mind!

Protip: You can deposit stacks of up to 250 items in your collectibles bank space so don't fill up your bags or bank with crafting items, etc. stick em in the collectibles bank!

Don't forget you can also trade in-game coinage for gems in the store, you don't have to buy them - though I already bought $20 worth for bank slots before I figured out the collectible thing haha!

And remember to join us in the Blue's Guild on Tarnished Coast - you do *not* have to be on the same server. Tell/email Waxx in-game. We started researching our guild bank last night so it's coming soon!

Also ran the first level 30 dungeon today (Ascalon) and it's hard as fuck. Really cool ddungeon with traps and crazy shit, great design! Loot wasn't great IMO, ended with one really cool gold item hat - looks like Jarlaxle's hat. Got 1 green item and several blues and a few wmats. Spend about 5s in repairs however, so ouch. Loot tables need tweaking IMO.

"The South will boogie again!" - Disco Stu

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo