Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

4. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Aug 28, 2012, 14:51 Steele Johnson

Wowbagger_TIP wrote on Aug 28, 2012, 12:52:
I have Sprint Galaxy S III, and love it. Battery life is awesome, and it's very smooth and responsive. Haven't had any problem with it so far. Screen looks great too.

Apple really has no room to bitch about ripping stuff off anyway. Their company was built on that too. Most of their patents are ridiculous and should never have been granted in the first place. The patent office is full of morons (or at least run by them) and the whole system is out of control.

Apple doesn't set the patent laws.

Also, if you designed something that took you years to complete, using all your time, energy, and money, and then someone copied it in just a few months and started selling more than you, would you be happy? I think not. Copying innovation, blocks advancement. If Samsung has to redesign to sell phone, who knows, maybe they're come out with something groundbreaking. That's the idea. Copying doesn't do any good at all.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo