Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

1. Re: Morning Previews Aug 28, 2012, 14:41 DG

I made a start on CoH recently but just didn't get into it like I thought after all the raving.

Game seemed fun but overly scripted, which is a bit bleh in itself but it was really bad at hinting. There was a couple of times I thought I screwed up so restarted, thinking bloody hell this is hard, only to find out I was supposed to lose that bit.

There was other bits of bad scripting and communication too. Like some levels you were supposed to say rescue some troops, then come back build a base, then after a bit you get attacked. But stray slightly too far north when rescuing the troops and you trigger the assault immediately.

Also,the population caps were always bloody annoying. Tons of resources and tons of units - but only if you keep getting them killed!

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo