Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

40. Re: Guild Wars 2 Launches Aug 28, 2012, 12:39 Agent.X7

Yes, the Blues Guild happened. We're based on Tarnished Coast. The Silent Reign. Waxx (Cutter) is GM, you can send him an in game email or /tell. You can hit me up as well, on Jordan Kayyne.

I'm loving this more than any recent MMO I have played. This brings back memories of when WoW first released and how much fun I had playing that game. There is so much crap to do that I missed a bunch of it and have foudn it by going back to areas I already explored.

Crafting is fun, and I am wasting huge amounts of time doing it. I love that you have to discover recipes by combining items. They don't waste your time by letting you fail and lose ingredients either. It's sort of like Skyrim that way. items that won't combine are greyed out, and they tell you the recipe looks like something if you can craft an item out of the ingredients you select.

I've also spent a lot of time exploring the Charr and human cities, hitting up all the vistas, POIs, and Waypoints. I think i may have quested somewhere in there too, but you can get levels from exploring and crafting just as easily.

Unfortunately, my desktop died right in the middle of playing Sunday night, so I have to lug my 12lb laptop back and forth to work now. Arg.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo