Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

5. Re: Sunday Previews Aug 27, 2012, 07:29 ASeven

FalconerHG wrote on Aug 27, 2012, 05:32:
Hi ASeven,

I'm the author of the SC article and got to play it at Gamescom. I completely understand your concerns, but from what I've seen, the game is quite complete without DLC and the online part is actually quite a lot of fun. You can team up online with friends to build cities that complement each other, using a different focus for each city so you can specialize in what you want and still benefit from the specialization of your friend(s). It's really well done.

Of course EA - will - milk the DLC something fierce, but at this point, I think you can largely ignore it.

Problem is, I don't want to team up with friends, why would I? SimCity has always been an offline single player experience, why should I be forced to go online to play the game in a way I have not asked nor do not want?

Unless SC5 has a solid offline mode or rather, a solid single player mode without forcing us to go online I will not be touching this.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo