Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

48. Re: Guild Wars 2 Head Start Begins Aug 26, 2012, 18:26 Agent.X7

Cutter wrote on Aug 26, 2012, 12:59:
Two downsides so far are ranger pets still die too easily too fast - at least at lower levels, so we'll see how that changes past 30 where it's supposed to. Low level mats for crafting are still major pain in the ass to find for anything outside of trees or metals.

Apart from that we now have several Bluesers in the guild so don't forget we're on Tarnished Coast, send Waxx a tell or email in-game for an invite.

Ya, started playing my Charr ranger and found that out quick. (I held off playing rangers and Charr in beta because I knew I wanted to play one in release.) My cat seems to be in need of a revive 90% of the time. I started ignoring him.

Have you had any issues taming new pets? I walked up to a bird, it gave me a tooltip to tame it, but nothing happened. Tried a few times and gave up.

I played a lot yesterday. (My employee ran the store while I gamed. Ah, that's the life.) I spent so much time exploring Divinity's Reach and crafting that I only hit 10 this morning. I'm so overpowered for the events and hearts in the surrounding area that it de-levels me, lol.

I'd say if there's any downside right now - for me - it's that there is so much to do I sometimes mentally lock up trying to decide. And then make an alt. And then lock up some more.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo