Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

27. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 24, 2012, 20:40 Raven

Stanly Manly wrote on Aug 24, 2012, 16:51:
Wow, none of the other reports had that information, just the petty theft stuff. I still just don't know... that charge was from 1988. Not trying to downplay it, just saying I really doubt he presented himself as a dangerous thug.

I could be way off base here, but for some reason I just get the gut feeling this guy wasn't about to put up any struggle, and LL just went apeshit on him. I guess we'll see, although some other preliminary reports say that no assault charges are being brought against LL.

Oh, and as for the alarm, aren't most home alarms silent? They just send a message to the security company?

I'd think it odd that he not have some actual security 24/7... And you are right that the injuries are pretty one-sided.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo