Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

9. Re: Dark Souls Resolution Hack Aug 24, 2012, 13:46 Verno

Darks wrote on Aug 24, 2012, 13:35:
Verno, how are you playing GW 2? Itís not even out yet. Not until later tonight. Your sig is wrong bro.

I update my sig once or twice a week duder, I just did it ahead of time knowing I'd be playing tonight at some point

Also it's going to start 3 hours early (supposedly) so I'll be playing it shortly

I sort of did the same thing with Demons Souls (in the Swamp). I'll get back to it eventually and play the hell out of it...but apparently not on PC.

The swamp was truly godawful, I'm with you on that one man. I didn't even bother to get all of the items because it was such a pain and I'm a pretty crazy completionist. The trick I find with the Souls games is to goof around and not take it too seriously otherwise they can be extremely frustrating when you get that run of bad luck.

Playing: Divinity Original Sin, Infamous Second Son, Madden
Watching: Spartan, Possible Worlds, The Changeling

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo