Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

42. Re: Guild Wars 2 Launch Schedule and Client Downloads Aug 23, 2012, 17:50 Dades

Yakubs wrote on Aug 23, 2012, 17:03:
Is it really a surprise that you found things to like about the game after sinking, what, 50? 100+ hours into it? And you spent this amount of time on a beta version where your characters aren't even saved! Sorry, bud, but the only thing "measurable" is the fact that you're a biased fan.

Does anyone really expect every single person to 100% love this game? I thought your list of complaints had some very arbitrary items that could be applied to any MMORPG but at least you spent some with it and came to your own conclusions. There are certainly many things they could do better, I don't think this game is the Jesus of MMORPGs.

I'm sure if you ask someone who spent 100+ hours cutting themselves with razor blades, they'd easily be able to tell you all about why they enjoy it. Still a shit thing to spend your time on.

That person would be dead and not have any opinions

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo