Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

35. Re: Guild Wars 2 Launch Schedule and Client Downloads Aug 23, 2012, 16:40 Despoiler

Yakubs wrote on Aug 23, 2012, 16:35:
Despoiler wrote on Aug 23, 2012, 16:31:
The problem isn't the game it's that you are a low skill cap player. Sorry, but your post is littered with "your doing it wrong" and "that is just plain ignorrant." I'm going to guess you didn't even make it past level 20.

Ad hominem for the loss. And, sorry, but arguments revolving around how it gets better after X hours don't work for me. That's a classic example of selection bias. Of course if you sunk 20 hours into the game over the course of one weekend you're someone who likes it.

Lol ad hominem my arse. The stuff you are saying in your post proves that you are low skill cap and factually uninformed ie ignorant. Those are measurable and as such cannot be ad hominem.

The X hours thing isn't because of the reason you say, it's because the game is easy while you are learning. For example, your comments "this game has a rotation" and "you still are looking at your UI" work from about level 25 on. If you are using a set rotation you are dead. If you are staring at your UI you are dead.

I didn't tackle your individual premises because you have so many that are flat wrong, my counter-post would have been gigantic.

This comment was edited on Aug 23, 2012, 16:50.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo